Dave NichollsVP of Liquor Beverage, Fobi AI
David Nicholls is the VP of Liquor Beverage at Fobi AI and is a skilled senior executive with over 15 years of Beer experience in marketing, advertising, and leadership. David’s ability to strategize and build out entirely new craft brands has led to several industry successes, including rebuilding Vancouver Island Brewing, the launch of Bud Light Lime in Canada with Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI), his collaboration with global brands like Stella Artois, and the key role he played at Granville Island Brewing to unlock the brand’s full potential after its acquisition from Molson Coors Brewing Co.
Emerging from the Data Darkness in BC with Fobi AI
In today’s increasingly digital world, breweries can no longer rely solely on ‘gut & intuition’ to meet consumer needs in this ever-growing competitive landscape. It’s no surprise that the glory days of craft growing at double digits has slowed. The industry is being challenged by RTDs, a resurgence of Spirits, a competitive threat of wine innovation and consumer choices to drink less. At the same time, the availability of Data is growing in abundance. Breweries need to understand their business better, seek the next opportunity and most importantly make smarter faster data-driven decisions.
- The importance of data for Sales, Marketing and Revenue management (pricing).
- Process of evaluating data
- Start with your ‘why’ – be very clear on what you’re seeking
- Gathering information – what you hopefully know and what you don’t know
- Seeking Patterns in the data for insights
- How AI, Automation and Real-Time data are unlocking opportunities for the Brewery industry.
- Tools, Technology and Resources to help increase your data knowledge