Conner is the founder of Junction, an award-winning digital consulting firm based out of Vancouver. Since 2010 they’ve been helping companies to embrace digital as an essential part of their business, working with brands like Lululemon, Fairmont Hotels, and Destination BC.
He’s also the author of The Brief, a weekly digital strategy newsletter that recently won the Marketing News Canada Best Newsletter award and this year’s CSuite Award. Conner is a frequent University guest instructor, and most recently, the new President of eLearningU – North America’s largest online learning platform for the tourism industry. Since taking over eLearningU, Conner and his team have developed the tourism industry’s most widely recognized online digital marketing training program, hosted guests from places like Google, TripAdvisor, and Pinterest, and welcomed over 2,000 new learners from across North America.
He believes that digital has changed the relationship between brands and customers, and has the opportunity to benefit every step of the customer journey, but technology is moving so quickly that many businesses are being left behind. His mission is to empower businesses to close that gap by simplifying the process, identifying what they are uniquely qualified to offer the world, and then simply using the digital tools that are available to their advantage.
- The Big Tourism Marketing Rundown – eLearningU – 2023
- Real, Practical Advice for Tourism Operators – Yukon Go Digital Tourism Summit – 2023
- 5 Practical Ways to Use Digital Marketing – BC Craft Beer Conference – 2023
- Marketing News Canada Podcast – 2022
- Consulting Success Podcast – 2022
- Small But Mighty Agency Podcast – 2022
- Social Media Video Strategies – Wines of BC Webinar – 2021
- What’s Working in Marketing Podcast – 2020
- Re-Imagining Live Events Webinar – Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association – 2020
- BC Tourism Digital Academy Instructor – Destination BC – 2020-2023